Tuesday, August 21, 2012

#3 Getting !@#$ Done

Kinda like running in the morning, I look at getting things done as another energy paradox. Often we really don't have the energy to get things done and yet our ever increasing ability to get things done is what gives us more and more motivation and energy to keep going and going and going. And, of course, the sooner we get something done the more energy we have! I figured that the earlier I get things done the less of a chance I have for those things to not happen during the day. For instance, I may be planning to finish to delay the writing of another chapter of the upcoming book (to which I am a ghost writer) only to receive a phone call that I have to be somewhere immediately. More energy, paradoxically enough, is about getting things done and getting those things done early!
P.S. As we are plannign another major fashion event in Chicago, this blog is a reminder for me to get my own butt moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment