Tuesday, August 21, 2012

#4 "No Junk" Band

Yep, this is for real. This is my "No Junk" band on a book stand on my desk and when I put it on I am not allowed to let any junk into my body or into my mind. What is junk? I think, in reality, deep down we all know what this "junk" is and I am not just talking about junk food, I am talking about junk (negative) thoughts and junk (negative) people. One day I will patent it :)

And although the "No Junk" band does not give me energy directly it helps me maintain my energy by reminding me to not allow things that drain my energy near me.



Hours after putting               Energy Level:
the "No Junk" band on:

1                                           5
3                                           5
5                                           5

No comments:

Post a Comment